Today is my 16th birthday, so I thought that I’d celebrate with some goals 💖
In 2018, inspired by Meg D Gonzalez, I decided to create a number of goals according to how old I was going to be in that year.
Last year, I created 15 goals was I was turning 15. I wrote them in the front of my journal, so that I could keep accountable of what I was doing.
This year, I am sharing with you my 16 main goals before I share with you tomorrow my mini goals for Winter 2019:
1. Memorise and speak more Scriptures
2. Listen and sing to at least one worship song during Bible study
3. Explore Christian ladies/Youth conferences/events
4. Keep a prayer and devotional journal
5. Exercise 5-10 minutes a day/ 20 minutes 3 time’s a week
6. Get a job as a babysitter and tutor
7. Get at least 6 ‘9’s for my GCSEs
8. Study more
9. Write a story/ poem/devotional a month
10. Publish edevotionals and novelettes/ novellas on Kindle
11. Compose a song/ piece a month
12. Write a book of pieces/ songs
13. Learn one song in other languages a month
14. Read stories in other languages
15. Keep a language journal
16. Meet up with more people, especially Christians my age
And there you have it!
What are your goals for 2019?