Apologies for being absent so far this month, but these past few weeks have been crazy with exams, and now things are starting to settle down, sort of!
Last October, I went to Romania for a missions trip, which was amazing, and I’m hoping to share with you my experiences soon😊
But for now, here are my goals’ report:
1.Do a creative reflection on Romania
Romania was amazing, and I think I’ll need to do something very special to remember that trip. I’ve started thinking of ideas, and I’ve decided to make it one of my New Year’s Resolutions for 2019 😊
2. Create a 5-10 minute stretch routine to do each day.
Yes, and I think I’m improving!
3. Write 5,000 words of devotionals
Yes! It was a challenge with everything being so busy this month, but I did it 😊
4. Continue my composing project
I just need one more chord progression and a melody, then I’m done!
5. Choose 2 subjects to do really well in this term
I did, and I’ve improved so much already!
Now that it is already November, I’m going to share with you the goals that I have been working towards this month.
1. Finish and edit Relatable: Ruth, a mini project that I started last month.
2. Finish my grade 8 violin with a good mark.
3. Start creating a melody for my composing project.
4. Start some research for projects that I want to do next year.
5. Continue to learn Romanian along with my other languages.
How about you? How’s November bee so far?