Apologies for being absent so far- things are getting really busy in my corner!
September was pretty successful on the whole.
1. Submit an article to Project Inspired
Yes, but I haven’t gotten a reply yet, so we’ll see!
2. Start speaking
Just a few phrases, but I am speaking!
3. Do exam papers on my GCSE subjects each week.
I’ve done some subjects, but not all.
4. Edit When Martha Rests, my devotional book,.
Um, no. I’ve started writing more devotionals though!
5. Plan a blog event for October/ November for this blog’s one year birthday( 1 year, guys!)
Yes, and I hope things will kick off well😊
6. Compose a song
I’ve started a project, which I hope to finish by Christmas!
Now onto October goals:
1. Do a creative reflection on Romania
2. Create a 5-10 minute stretch routine to do each day.
3. Write 5,000 words of devotionals
4. Continue my composing project
5. Choose 2 subjects to do really well in this term
How about you?
How is October so far?